ManGo, the Manchester Go user group
Wednesday 10th August 2016 - Go Surgery
This month is pretty free-form. Things we will be doing this month:
- Never programmed Go and curious? Get an introduction to the language from someone who has worked with it.
- Want to talk to an experienced Go programmer about the strengths and weaknesses of the language?
- Bring along some code you’re struggling with and we can help.
- If people want to give it a go and we have time some people may attempt the Crypto challenge from a few months back: The Cryptographic Challenge.
If you do have a laptop, bring it along and make sure you have Go installed.
- 6:30pm :: Door open, meet the group
- 7:00pm :: The session
- 8:00pm :: Drinks at a local bar